.:DeezScape:.™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Ultimate RSPS:.

3 posters

pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe

marokaans

pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe Empty pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe

Post by marokaans Fri May 01, 2009 4:27 pm

could someone help me please?
    i dont know what it is doing but i am lagging 1 time then i cant play at all!!!!
    i like this game but, it happens me so mutch not only on this server
    on the server fatalx js revolution etc. and i wait some hours or an day then i can log in again but later it happens again thats so stupid
    and my computer crashd by this incident is dont like it anymore i need help with wat to do confused
    oh em ge

pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe Empty Re: pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe

Post by oh em ge Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm

usualy if you wait a while it will start running, you just gota keep pressin login like amillionn timees, but recently the server has been alot laggy'er than before, a heck of a lot of null, today its been almost inpossible to play. but yeah, just wait it out. im sure thers other stuff you can do while you wait.Very Happy
    oh em ge

pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe Empty Re: pfff i cant log in i says error to connecting server but i dont believe

Post by oh em ge Sun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm

today i havnt even been able to log in, i think the server is offline, which is a total bummer, i think the server is dying but i hope it isnt because ive made alot of good friends :Z i hope this problem gets sorted out soon! Sad
    System Flood
    System Flood

Post by System Flood Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 am

The server IS offline, and hopefully Deez will be doing something to fix these problems very soon.
    Everyone is getting sick of the lag, the crashes, and the server being offline.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 am