.:DeezScape:.™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Ultimate RSPS:.

4 posters

I can get ON the server but not play D:

Poll

Do you have this problem?

[ 2 ]
    I can get ON the server but not play D: Bar_left67%I can get ON the server but not play D: Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I can get ON the server but not play D: Bar_left33%I can get ON the server but not play D: Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Vodka7
    Vodka7

I can get ON the server but not play D: Empty I can get ON the server but not play D:

Post by Vodka7 Sat May 16, 2009 9:17 am

Whenever I go on, things would go crazy.
    Like, I can't see the bank, the altar.
    & my HP & Prayer icon on the right side of the minimap keeps appearing & disappearing.
    & the Connection lost thingy would appear. & disappear & then Loading please wait... will appear then disappear again then Connection lost will appear again then Loading please wait... will appear again & the process just never ends.
    What do I do now?!
    System Flood
    System Flood

I can get ON the server but not play D: Empty Re: I can get ON the server but not play D:

Post by System Flood Sat May 16, 2009 9:47 am

The server is crashing incredibly bad the past few days, and you're in the middle of a crash.
    Wait a few hours, come back on; It should be fixed.
    Also, you can make a new acc on the server; Until you DC on that account, you won't experience many of the crashes.
    Vodka7
    Vodka7

I can get ON the server but not play D: Empty Re: I can get ON the server but not play D:

Post by Vodka7 Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 am

Has the owner been on to fix this?

Edit : let me rephrase; does the owner knows that this is happening??
    System Flood
    System Flood

Post by System Flood Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 am

Yes, he does.
    Darker
    Darker

Post by Darker Sat May 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Server is nulled sometimes. Sometimes only your account, i think. If someone have that problem can only wait.
    Vodka7
    Vodka7

Post by Vodka7 Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 pm

well thanks for the information, I didn't know all these. (:
    oh em ge

Post by oh em ge Sun May 17, 2009 1:11 am

yeah, the server has been doing it violently for the past few days, but i heard deez was away from home so no wonder, im sure it'll sort itself out soon. dw about it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am