.:DeezScape:.™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Ultimate RSPS:.

2 posters

DONATIONS!

Deez_Nutz

DONATIONS! Empty DONATIONS!

Post by Deez_Nutz Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Ok guys so lately servers been going down alot.
    So im asking you guys for a big big favor. Ok what I need is around 25 dollars to get a vps alot less downtime no lag at all. Trust me its worth it.
    Im even uping the donation things.
    Now for $2 you can get status instead of 5 and commands.
    For $5 you get status commands and an item of choice instead of $10
    For $10+ You get status commands 2 items of choice 2 99 skills of choice the higher it goes up from 10 the more you get.
    You have no idea how much it would help the server just to get a few extra dollars.
    Im not asking for alot really just 2 dollars from every player would set the server for a while. So please consider donating today!

REMEMBER: In order to obtain your donation items/status/commands, private message me with pictures of proof that you have donated, and your ingame name.

-Deez
    Any questions
    AIM: XzTraviszX
    MSN xztraviszx@live.com
    innocent636

DONATIONS! Empty Re: DONATIONS!

Post by innocent636 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 pm

comeon people donate donate donate...ull help the server out a lot.well become vps and well have a lot less lag.less to no nulls....and we can hold way more players......we need doantions!!!!

donaters get the following.....

-::runes ::yell ::food

and u have the chance to go into the donater+ area so u can get items like....halloween masks and santas and phats

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:03 pm