.:DeezScape:.™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Ultimate RSPS:.

|\T.M.W/| ||--The Mighty Warriors--||

Godly pk3r

|\T.M.W/|        ||--The Mighty Warriors--|| Empty |T.M.W/| ||--The Mighty Warriors--||

Post by Godly pk3r Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Sup guys.
    As you can tell, I'm going to make a little clan..
    Most people on deezscape know me and know i'm okay at pking, not being big headed Very Happy

Anyway, my clan atm isn't going to be very big because not only is there never more then 10-15people online, there's never more then 3-4 people pking..
    At the moment, I'm happy to have me and 3 others in my clan. Not alot i know, but it's not always about numbers..

If you want to sign up feel free, not saying you'll get in, but it's worth a shot.
    For me to accept you in you have to first;

1. Be active.
    2. Be good at pking.
    3. Be quite rich incase you die, so you can restock and pk again without any time to loose.
    4. Fight me (gbs - give backs) as a little test to see how good you are at pking.

Now,
    As for skills and levels..
    NO PURES
    117+ ONLY.

I would prefer you having;
    99 attack
    99 strength
    75-99 defence
    85-99 prayer
    99 mage (optional)
    99 range (optional)

These are the stats which i'd like for my clan to have. I personally have 99 everything and it does me good Smile

There are rules if you do get into my clan these are;
    1. NO SPAMMING
    2. NO BEGGING
    3. NO LEECHING
    4. NO INTERFERING ON 1V1's
    5. NO DISRESPECTING CLAN LEADERS
    6. NO SWEARING
    7. NO BSING (you will be owned and kicked out of the clan)

Well, my ingame name is "godly pk3r".
    If you would like to join my clan, then feel free to pm me ingame or post a reply. I'll try looking at this time to time. If you don't get a reply from me within a day or so pm me ingame.

Thanks for reading.

Bye!
    Godly pk3r afro

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm